Monday, January 18, 2010

All of Your Positive Emotions Positively Increase the Flow of Abundance to You

Abundance is mine. I am overflowing with Riches. I am deeply grateful for the blessings in my life, which are health, safety, hope & loving family.

I have the power to choose positivity. In this moment, I opt to feel faith, I trust in God, in the people around me, and in humanity. I have faith in God the creator of Universe and His infinite wisdom. Today I have all that I need, and I know that I always will. I know that I can trust Him and that there are other people I can trust. I know that I can always trust the Universe, which has unlimited supply of abundance and is always giving. It is giving to me right now! At this moment, wealth is manifesting before my eyes.

I am a creative person. My life is a work of art. I approach it with creativity and curiosity. I am open to new ideas, people, and situations. I delight in discovering possibilities.

Daily Affirmations for Distinction #10
look for tomorrow's same place.

Give and you will receive http://bit.ly/6SiVnz

No comments:

Post a Comment