Monday, January 18, 2010

Any and All Negative Emotions Stop the Flow of Abundance

I love and accept myself and the choices I have made. I have learned great lessons, and I am continuing to learn even more valuable lessons. I am growing every day, becoming wiser and wiser. I am in control of my finances, and I feel great about the flow of money in and out of my accounts and in and out of my life.

My financial situation is healthy and positive! I am creating wealth. I am manifesting riches! I am in charge of my spending and I use my abundance wisely. I give value, unconditionally; and I receive it, unconditionally.

I trust in the Universe and its wisdom. I have faith that it is moving abundance around and providing all the wealth I need, when I need it. I open my heart and invite the wisdom of the Universe. I spread my arms and receive the abundance it is bestowing on me, I am so grateful for the flow of money in my life.

The more you give, the more you shall receive http://bit.ly/84gKuk

No comments:

Post a Comment